Security of Live Roulette
One of the most important aspects in choosing an online casino is undoubtedly security. When playing in a gaming portal, you finally risk your own money, so it should be guaranteed that the games will run fairly and safely. In addition, many people indicate their bank information while paying and these should be encrypted and protected at all times.
For these reasons, safety when playing in online casinos should always be in the foreground. This is the only way to guarantee players that they have the smoothest possible gaming experience. Unfortunately, many gamblers completely ignore this aspect and choose dubious pages to play roulette live there live. One of the most common mistakes is, for example, to play on pages that do not have a valid casino license.
To avoid this, all live roulette casinos recommended by us meet the highest security standards in terms of data transfers and financial transactions. In addition, all of our online casinos have valid licenses of recognized gambling commissions such as the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission. These steps ensure that you enjoy optimal customer protection and complete fairness in all technical questions when playing live dealers and all other casino games.
The live online roulette games are offered by external companies that also meet all security standards. These companies are regularly checked by the independent gambling commissions. This ensures that every game runs fairly with the live dealet roulette. Everything you still have to take care of is to choose the right fields and to win as much money as possible.
The difference between live roulette and online roulette
Even if it is the same game in principle, there are some big differences between live roulette and online roulette. In principle, the online roulette is a completely digital version of the roulette game, which can be described like a video game with missions in real money. The roulette wheel and the field for the operations are digitally animated and the outputs of the individual games are determined by a random number generator.
As already mentioned, online live roulette is a mixture of real roulette and online roulette. The operators of the roulette live games have their own production studios in which several roulette tables are set up. The only difference to a land-based casino is that this tables only consist of the roulette wheel without the field for the operations. As with online roulette, this is displayed digitally.
In both variants, the players make their missions on the digitally animated field of the casino software. After all the missions have been submitted, you either watch the human dealer throws the ball into the bike and turns it, or you can see a digital animation of it.
Both variants also have advantages and disadvantages for the player. Live roulette is logically more exciting because you can watch live how the bike slowly comes to a standstill. This creates an incredible thrill, especially in the last seconds. In addition, live roulette perfectly transmits the feeling of prestige of the roulette game. If you also want to experience the full casino feeling at home, live roulette is absolutely perfect for you. Another advantage for male players is that the dealers are mostly attractive women. With many casinos you can even choose the dealer herself.
The disadvantage of the live roulette is that the games run more slower overall than with online roulette. Which variant you choose depends primarily on your own preferences. If you want to play as many games as possible in a short time, you are better served with online roulette.
How do you play live roulette?
Playing live roulette in USA is not difficult. The game is offered in numerous online casinos that we present on our website. Due to the extensive setting options, live roulette is also available in USA with all budgets. From complete beginners to the biggest high scooters, all types of lucky knights can have a lot of fun by playing live roulette.
Here is a step-by-step instructions on how to play live roulette in one of the many virtual arcades:
- Choose one of the online casinos presented on our site that offers live roulette games. If you do not yet have any account, you may be able to use a lucrative welcome bonus.
- Make a deposit in the casino. Don't forget to select the bonus or enter the bonus code if this is necessary for the use.
- Go to the game selection of the casino and choose the live roulette games. Find your preferred roulette live game and the dealer you want to play with.
- Open the game. Then you will see a screen with a table and a live dealer.
- Choose the correct use (we recommend that you start with low inserts) and place your bet. The dealer will accept your bet before the game begins. In some live roulette games, the dealer comments verbally or gives a hand signal when your bet is accepted.
- When all the missions are in place, the dealer turns the roulette wheel and throws the ball.
- While the wheel turns, you can watch excitement how it becomes slower and slower. In the last moments before it comes to a standstill, you may already be able to estimate in which the fields the ball remains. This is the most exciting moment in live roulette, so cost it! After the ball lies in one of the fields, the dealer announces the result. At the same time, it is also displayed on the screen so that you can check it in peace.
- The profits are automatically distributed by the casino software. The dealer does not have to determine and distribute all the profits, as would be the case in a land -based casino. This not only makes the game faster, but also safer, as this avoids possible mistakes by the dealer.
- After the game is over, you can decide whether you want to play another round or leave the room.
What do you need to know before playing live roulette online?
Before you start and use your hard -earned money with the live dealer roulette, you should know a few basic things about the game. As with all games of an online casino, it is also important here that the player is well prepared in order to be as profitable as possible while playing.
Here are a few basic information about the live roulette:
- The chances of winning roulette are the same as for all other roulette games. When operations on red/black or straight/odd, the chance of winning is always 50% (1: 1). When operating on a column or a dozen numbers, the chance is 33% (2: 1). In the case of operations on individual figures, the probability is 3.5% (35: 1), so 7% (35: 2) for missions on two numbers. Depending on the variant (with one or two zeros), the house edge in roulette is between 2.7% and 5.26%.
- To play live roulette for real money, you need a real money account in an online casino. With most providers, you first have to verify your account with your ID or passport before you can play for real money. After you have paid money into your account in the casino, you can use it for all games or have it paid again at any time.
- The winner of every round of live roulette is displayed on the screen. In other words, you always see exactly how much money you have won or lost in every round. This is undoubtedly an advantage for a real visit to the casino, because there it can be very difficult to understand the results of the individual rounds.
Special bonuses at Live Roulette
If you open an account in a new online casino to play live roulette, you can usually enjoy a welcome bonus from the casino. Many casinos offer special bonuses for live games that are usually greater than bonuses for online slot machines. In a land -based casino, players almost never get a bonus. This means that online casino live roulette is not only more convenient than "normal" roulette, but also a lot more profitable.
In addition, many online casinos offer a VIP program for their players. With these programs, players collect points depending on the volume of their game. Depending on the points earned, the players then rise in different levels, each distributing special rewards.
One of the best rewards for a VIP program is the cashback. With this offer, the casino automatically pays the player back into his account every week. Depending on the VIP level, players can get up to 10% of their losses. In the long run, you can save a lot of money when playing live roulette on the Internet.
Types of live roulette
Finally, we want to give you an overview of the different types of live roulette that you can find in most online casinos.
european Live Roulette
In theeuropean variant of the roulette, the field consists of 36 numbers and the zero. This makes the house edge smaller than with variants with zero and double. The lettering of the bets on the field is in English, which is often easier for beginners.
French Live Roulette
With French roulette, only one zero is used. The only difference to theeuropean variant is that all labels in French are. This makes French live roulette interesting, especially for players who want the most authentic experience.
American Live Roulette
The American roulette has both a zero and a double rush. This increases the house advantage for the casino. All labels are in English.
Double Ball Live
Double Ball Live is a particularly exciting variant of the roulette. As the name suggests, two balls are thrown into the bike at the same time. This gives players twice as many ways to make profits!
The La Partage Rule in roulette states that all missions with a probability of 1: 1 are only lost half when the ball ends up on the zero.
Immersive Live is one of the most complex productions of live roulette. More than 10 cameras are used here that record the action in the sharpest HD. Immersive Live is the best variant for demanding live casino players.
When most people think of a casino visit, they mainly think of classic casino games such as roulette. This is not only the case in land -based arcades, but also on the Internet. For a few years now, players in online casinos have had the opportunity to enjoy an exciting new form of the popular casino game: live roulette.
With live roulette, a human dealer is filmed how he or she turns the roulette wheel and throws the ball into. Another camera then films how the wheel becomes slower and finally comes to a stand, so that the ball ends up in one of the pockets.
The players of the players are given as usual via the software of the casino. Therefore, live roulette online provides both the excitement of a "real" casino book and the comfort of an online casino. Live Casino Roulette offers players a great way to have fun with just a few clicks and, with a little luck, still win plenty of money.
The best online casinos with live roulette